View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:12 PM   #26
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Looks like I started a rather lively thread.

In any case, thanks for the contributions, particularly the ones about popping up the menu to display the page numbers...

It's no big deal. I could never really get used to the Kindle DX's displaying "location 2033-2044 of 3400". I'd have to do some mental arithmetic when flipping pages to get an idea of where I was in the book. But the PPW's estimate on time left in chapter or book is a handy one.

Thanks again, folks.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote