View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, PB360, Kobo Glo/AuraHD/Aura6"/AuraH2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I'm not sure this is correct? I believe that Kobo shelves are stored in a database on the device (and maybe a Kobo server, if you're syncing).
You may be right, John. I'm not sure how the Shelf data is passed from Calibre to the Kobo database. I thought it was via the epub metadata but I suppose it's possible that the Calibre driver manipulates the Kobo database directly. As the OP is only using sideloaded epubs I don't think the Kobo servers are involved.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote