View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
picturebookguy
picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.picturebookguy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad/kindle
PICTURE BOOKS and KDP

Anyone have any advice on how to publish my picture book on KDP? My format is a two page spread with the text embedded with the image. It seems overly complicated and overwhelming...and there is a lot of contrasting information on the topic. I'm even starting to wonder if KDP is the best option for my ebook. My plan is to give the book away for free then see what kind of following I can get. Any info would be greatly appreciated from someone with experience on this issue. Thanks!!!
picturebookguy is offline   Reply With Quote