View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post
You're right. It's the libfreetype I downloaded from here which is packaged for K5T only.

Now I'll try to repackage it for KPW.
I'm quite sure it works with K5T with firmware 5.3.2. Maybe it does also for KPW 5.3.x.
I do not guarantee that this software works on the PW, so you'd really do that at your own risk. And be aware that if you brick your PW, you may brick it for good. ( http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=206767 )
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote