View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #6
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon K4, Fire, Droid 2
Their physical stores are a hot mess. The last time I was in one was late last summer and I was not impressed. Too much stuff that wasn't books and the book prices were full retail. My teenage barbarian will only read "book" books i.e. physical books so the occasional trip to B&N can't be avoided. Even he realizes that the book can be purchased for significantly less online.

I wonder how much longer B&N will last?
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote