I have set up an account in github.com, but don't know how to "commit" the whole project to it - Do I need to copy each file one by one? How to create a subdirectory in github.com??
Problem A: I cannot exit the usbnetwork mode even I type "ifconfig usb0 down". The connection to WinSCP has broken. However, when I plug and unplug the Kindle, it cannot enter the normal USB mode (appear as storage device) again.
Problem solved, I need to type ;un again in the search menu before it can change mode - A "feature" of usbnetwork I guess...
Anyway, here is another updated version of the Kindle Chinese Chess, see attachment.
Changes in Version 0.1.1
1. Changed the display Game Time from second to minute - Avoid drain the battery power.
2. Stop the Game Time if the game is over. (otherwise what is the point?
3. Fix the Title problem by changing the manifest.mf file. (Thanks twobob for help!)
1. Delete the old file "KindleChineseChess-touch.0.1.0.azw2" from your Kindle.
2. Unzip the attached file.
3. Just copy the new file to your Kindle.