View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #11
patrickt
Evangelist
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Basic
I managed to break a Kindle with spectacular carelessness. That isn't unusual for me, I'm still recovering from a badly sprained ankle, and I loaned my Kindle Keyboard to a friend going trekking in Nepal and she swears a porter dropped the bag with the Kindle and broke the screen.

I have no idea of the life expectancy of a Kindle in my hands but I suspect it's like televisions and I'll want a new one before the old one actually dies.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote