View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:49 AM   #233
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
"Everything was better in the old days", probably.

Try telling that to my (late) grandma, who lived through World War I, AND World War II (both in The Netherlands, a few miles from the German border). She was born in 1906, and died in 1994.

If one of us (or other young people) who thought that they knew the past dared to say "Everything was better back then", my grandma would reply "Only if you were not there".
The best thing about the "Good Old Days" is that they're gone.
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote