View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:17 AM   #16
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
Sorry about your problems. I sideload all my books to my Nooks onto an SD card using calibre. I even have it set up so that it loads the books into folders based on custom genre columns that I setup in calibre. Makes it easy to find books in the My Files view and you don't have to assign them manually to the Nook bookshelves. Then if anything happens with their software issues, I can easily reload my books and have it organized quickly.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote