View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:39 PM   #13
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I dont have any CD's and I dont get asked to show pictures to people. Well except online, and then they ask for boob pictures, so that's a no go.
My PC files are well organized and I know where my pictures/music/documents are. I dont do any of that stuff you do with ebooks. The procedure you described in your opening post is closer to nitpicking then organizing imo.
Btw, I was joking, no need for you to assume that just because I dont fiddle with ebooks I have a messy PC. One doesnt imply the other you know.
But what you described of doing is as Japanese would say 面倒くさい。
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote