View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #27
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahgem View Post
My personal preference is Dolphin. The "close tab" and "new tab" buttons aren't right next to each other, so I don't accidentally open tabs when I mean to close and vice versa.

I suggest searching Play for browsers and just trying any that catch your eye. They'll have screenshots in the app description so you know ahead of time what the UI looks like. You may still decide you don't like web browsing on it, but at least you'll have explored all options.
Have not come across any that you can increase font size incrementally like some on ios that do. Portrait mode on the nexus for browsing is rather meh, especially on desktop mode.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote