Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #76
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Are SD cards in use? I ask as I know the last time I tried them on MY Touch the unit refused to go to sleep; it would start the sleep process and roughly 60 seconds later would wake up, and then fall back asleep.
Good question but no, they aren't. Not by me anyway, and I think I recall also not by the others but of course I can't be sure.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote