View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
gridlewak
gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
Same here. For a while, I was asked to reboot my computer for the changes to take place, each time I updated. That was with Calibre closed as well. I usually would change it later as I seemed to always be doing something I did not want to leave at the time.

Then, that request disappeared just as quick as it originally appeared. Haven't seen it for a while now.
gridlewak is online now   Reply With Quote