View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #25
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
My understanding of the multi-shelf issue is that it's on the server end. I would put in a support ticket with Kobo and ignore their factory reset or put 2.4 firmware on your Kobo advice (which some of their initial contact customer service are still giving out) and see if you can get it escalated to higher up. I don't think they have the problem fully figured out yet (mine have come and gone a few times), but you might as well get your account on the list to get cleaned up when they do get it sorted out.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote