View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post

New Adult seems to be too much of a new genre to really figure out yet, but I have to admit that good college/college age stories are pretty rare (or were back when I was interested in reading about that age range). Dunno why that is. I'd hope some good college stories come out of this New Adult genre.
I love New Adult! I think it's been needed for a long time. It's been an area overlooked. I loved Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire which was my first NA Novel and then I moved onto S.C. Stephens and Tammara Webber.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote