Thread: Geniuses
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
specsavage
specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specsavage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
I remember Emergence and its sequel, Tracking, which appeared in Analog. Got tired of waiting for the ebooks a couple years ago and made my own. Definitely needs reprinting and release as an ebook or two.

One title that appears in my mind is Absolom by Henry Kuttner, but that was a short story, I think. Children of the Atom by Wilmar H. Shiras also springs up.

For a somewhat more recent title, try Dykstra's War by Jeffrey Kooistra. It's available from Baen.
specsavage is offline   Reply With Quote