View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #78
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Kobo Touch, KFHD 7, GTab 2 7.0, Surface RT, iPad4,
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
You're right, I didn't. The answer's still the same -- you can do it. DOSBox and VirtualBox run under Windows 8. If you have a specific program you would like to run using Windows 8x64, post a follow-up or PM me and I'll try to help. If this is just mental masturbation, I think we're done.
VirtualBox runs extremely well in my experiences. So much so that I've ditched Parallels. I run it on my Macbook Pro to run XP, I run it on my 64-bit Win7 Gateway notebook to run 16-bit apps in an XP guest under VB.

I have a ton of old "Microsoft Home" edutainment titles and niche encyclopedia discs that still work great.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote