View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #18
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, Kobo Touch, KFHD 7, GTab 2 7.0, Surface RT, iPad4,
I have a history of not being overly impressed with Google-branded devices. They're solid, but IMO not worthy of the gushing praise their devices receive.

This Chromebook however, I find exciting. I don't expect the commodity-mindset of most Windows users to see the value in fit-n-finish, quality construction, material, and design (and the added cost that goes along with those things), but I think that Google nailed it.

I'm not a fan of Chrome OS. If this was running Android, I'd be seriously considering it, and if it can run Windows (even if it is Win8) I'd definitely buy it.

It'll be interesting to see how well this does.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote