View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #108
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucarda View Post
My point is choices a person makes in reading does say something about who they are.
And I appreciate you saying that people personalities are complicated, but I think our choices do say something about us.
And I think you can't tell anything *meaningful* from the outside.
That is the disagreement.
Trying to analyze people (without a personal relationship) based on any one facet of their habits is going to lead you astray more often than not.

All that you can glean from what a person reads is that they read that.
The linkages simply don't generalize.
(Shrug)

Mostly I was pointing out why you got blowback; the statement is overbroad.
You can believe what you want but, right or wrong, stating it that way will bring reaction.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote