View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5c & Kindle Fire HD
My ongoing experience with the Onyx Boox M92

First off, for those who don't know, my name was drawn for the Murder Mystery Contest that took place a month ago. My particular prize being a Onyx Boox 92! And now that I have received the device I've decided to make a series of videos documenting my personal experience with it... starting with the obligatory unboxing:

(Note: Existing owners may find my ignorance intolerable)

I do apologize for the quality of the video. All I had to work with was my D90 and a couple 40w daylight bulbs. And yes, the box was unfortunately dented up when it arrived.

PS. Could someone confirm the actual pronunciation of "Onyx Boox" for future reference?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote