View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:53 AM   #107
Geralt
Guru
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet, Kindle PW2
fjtorres, I said, "You are what you read. Or at least some part of you is."
How convenient for you to drop the last part of my statement.
I never claimed that I want to summarize the individual based on their reads. That would be ridiculous.
And identifying people with books is really your misrepresentation of what I said. Yes Im so naive (and possibly crazy?) I think I'm an Elf because I read Lord of the Rings /sarcasm

My point is choices a person makes in reading does say something about who they are. (I guess we have to agree to disagree here) Is that such a radical idea? It doesn't explain them 100% but if someone is reading only one type of books chances they will have much more to talk about (regarding these books) with someone who does the same thing then me. Providing I never read their type of books, or that I simply don't appreciate that genre.

And I appreciate you saying that people personalities are complicated, but I think our choices do say something about us.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote