Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:24 AM   #49
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
You would think so wouldn't you. My second "new" touch is no better and I'm considering RMA'ing that too but I don't really have confidence in this being a hardware issue. I just hope someone at Kobo will front up and confirm either way so we can stop chasing our tails.
It's a bit early to tell, but this 3rd Glo appears to be the same as the other two. From the 20th to this morning, it's dipped from 86% to 48%.

I'd like to find some common traits between us. In my case, I use sideloaded epubs almost exclusively, and I use Calibre to manage my library and transfer books. Wireless has never been configured, and is always off. I can't think of any other setting that might have an impact.

Before I pass judgment, I want to ensure it's gone through several %100-to-%0 cycles.

If this one failed, I would love to send this directly back to a Kobo representative. (Sameer, are you listening?)
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote