View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #442
drewh
Connoisseur
drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
@drewh. Why did you exchange the Paperwhite a the right? It looks pretty good to me. And you are always going to have shadows between the LEDs. I hope you will get a Paperwhite that you like though.
It was great apart from the misaligned screen - the gap at the top is much more noticeable than shows on the pic. I tried to get used to it but just couldn't - personally I don't think a product like that should ship or pass QC. The shadows don't bother me at all, I know they're mostly there (though on the right one, they're pretty much gone - thats a batch 604).
drewh is offline   Reply With Quote