View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
freekobo
Connoisseur
freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
2 full books added to kobo account library..for free!

Today after updating my desktop software, and then my kobo, 2 books appeared in my library, under my kobo account, they are full kepubs...and the odd thing is it says I purchased them today, which I did not...I don't even have a billing address in my kobo account...let alone any payment methods.
the sad part is there not good books , do you think I can trade them for better ones?
Anyone else have this happen to their accounts?
freekobo is offline   Reply With Quote