Speed comparison on WinXP
I have tried the same ebook reader actions under two 'surf the internet' solutions: one being impserve; the other being 'Linreb+privoxy'. I only used the REB1200, so far, haven't tried the EBW1150 yet.
I attach the log results from both and you can see that the transfer times are much slower in impserve. Now to find the cause of it and if it is system related...
BTW, Ashish, notice the last log entry; it's a delete request from the online bookshelf that could be implemented in impserve. Linreb also ignores that delete request. Food for thought...
Last edited by nrapallo; 08-29-2008 at 09:35 AM.