View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #115
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
I tend to read until I get fed up with it and then move on to another book, hoping to return to the series at a later date. The problem with that method is, is that if I am really fed up/bored with the series when I stop, there is little incentive to restart it. Or, as has happened, I've completely forgotten about the series and only go back to it years later.
Get an account at http://FictFact.com and you can put in what books of a series you have read. Then when a new book is released, you get notified. So maybe a new book in a series you've stopped will get you back to reading it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote