View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #36
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I'm what my doctor calls a .01% responder - if there's a strange side effect going around, I'll get it - you know, the kind of side effect that's listed in 6 point type on the information sheets. You better beiieve that I want to know about them!

true story: one day, my feet swelled up like balloons and my toes like sausages. My doc coudn't figure out why and since one of the reasons for it is kidney failure, and since I have compromised kidney functioning, I was sent to the ER. Nobody could find anything wrong with me, so I was sent home. The next doctor's appointment I had, we were doing a med review, and it turns out that the blood pressure medication (which I can't spell much less pronounce) has swollen extremities as a side effect. If I'd known that before the ER trip, it would have saved ever so much pain and worry.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote