View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Lazybones, I find it interesting your Amazon sales have gone down. Mine never was that great, but dropped off bigtime about a year ago and has never recovered. So I at least know it's not me having issues with them. Then again, I never did well there anyways.
I think it's because the competition is much greater now than when KDP was just getting started. It's really hard to get attention at Amazon now with the number of self-publishers using their platform. In my genre (fantasy) they've also recently added in the Baen catalog which has a lot of free or low price offerings.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote