View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:12 AM   #6
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevov View Post
demonstrated this to the place i bought it from which was the reason i got another one which i posted about on another thread sadly the second one is doing the same thing. the other big problem i have now is low volume when using headphones. wish i'd taken the moneyback offer when i had the chance. Live and learn
Well I played Beach Buggy Blitz for a good hour tonight (wife was watching Smash and I definitely didn't need to watch that living hell) and I never had a single control issue. I'm not doubting you but I am now very suspicious of my arc. Was it consistent or intermittent?
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote