View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #16
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
I have the PW with 5.3.3 jail broken. I also use the screen savers hack and have had no issues. I am not sure where things have gone wrong with your PW, but I was wondering if you have installed the kindlet and developers certificates modules on your JB PW? I can't remember if that would make a difference or not....
This is good info re "it works on mine"

No, It would not matter about the certs nor the Kindlet JB.

Something is fundamentally "wrong"... do you use windows? wondering about a hidden file extension or something ... but honestly am short on ideas now.

Did you PM Niluje?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote