View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #14
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Hm. Well, I bought it, and I'm a few chapters in. The conclusion I have come to so far is that I don't read like a writer. I assume I read like a reader. I lose myself in the story, which is presumably what the writer wants me to do.

I absolutely read like a reader - which is why I am a horrible editor/proof reader. My skill at transparent on the fly error correction and belief suspension is off the charts.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote