View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:08 AM   #22167
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
There is no question that these people didn't get the vacation they were expecting. And I was wrong... They weren't under those conditions for a week. Only for five days. Five days without airconditioning isn't a hell on earth. Sure, it's not what was expected, but come on... what do people do when they go to the beach?!? Sandwiches for meals? Hell, I had pickles, cheese, and mustard sandwiches myself yesterday, because they taste good! If I had thought of it, I probably might have added a slice of onion. These are hardly starvation rations. They just aren't what they expected. Sure, they have every right to be upset about a ruined vacation, but it was ruined because of an accident, not terrorists. Frankly, having been on one cruise myself, having such a situation might have improved the interest of the week. Cruises bore the crap outta me!

The company has offered to refund all money, and even offer a free cruise. Bringing law suits for damages on a food line? Law suits for bad smells? I wonder if the Princess felt the pea under her mattress?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote