View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #407
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post

Not so sure I like that new avatar of yours. Took me two posts to realize it was you. For a second I thought, who is this crazy person posting.

Eventually will get used to it.

On this issue... Two (or three) previous twobob's avatars were really creepy for me. I guess, it was Willy Wonka, but it looked for me like disturbing untidy homeless child molester. Overall depressing color theme and psychodelic composition didn't add positive emotions. I've AdBlocked them, deciding it will be a right decision serving both my and twobob's interests.

This new avatar is definitely a progress in more suitable direction. Though, it's noisy.

Thnak you for hearing it out.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote