View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #28
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awak View Post
Where can I find the "short Chess Puzzle" in the game?
Sorry guys! I have found it under the Menu Button. I am still new to this thing and never expect the software can add items on the original Menu!

The software is well written and provide an "undo" function already.

However, it takes me sometime to get used to the "swipe left/right" user interface. Personally, I would prefer a simple touch on the left or right edge of screen (which consistent with the "original Kindle style")...

When chosen a Chess Puzzle, it is hard to get the correct one as they are jammed to each other - I would prefer to make a reasonable size button for each Chess Puzzle (similar to the Cover View option) and arrange more than one button on the same row. The font that is now using would be better if double its current size and so there will be six pages for the Chess Puzzle which I think is still a reasonable size.

If that is too hard to implement, at least a small box with a tick against each row to indicate I have chosen the correct one. And a press on "OK" button before enter the game.

Hope you don't mind my "honest feedback"?
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote