Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #53
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Sony PRS 350
Yes it's my K3. I've pretty much always loaded my books this way without any issues, but for some reason it's now stopped indexing them unless I reboot the Kindle - then they index just fine. I tried the 'Save to Disc' option instead and it seems to work ok, but I asked about it in the Calibre forum and Kovid replied that there is no real difference between the two. So why one works and the other doesn't, who knows? But it just goes to show, the indexing can be a bit funny.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote