Thread: PRS-500 RasterFarian 2.5 Beta
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #204
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Well, seeing as we took the app down in the first place to avoid being in violation of the relevant copyright laws ... do you really think we're going to turn around and post another location to download it from?

As it happens, I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to do so, since I've never tried to find it anywhere else myself.

Since the only traffic in this thread for the past several months has been to ask where to download the files we took down so that we wouldn't be facilitating downloading of infringing files, or ranting about us doing so, that it's well past time to just close the thing.