View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #8
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch (Wifi only)
Never mind. I found another thread that explained this problem -- http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=159523
For some reason the send books to device template still insists there is no such thing as any of my custom fields, but hey, it works anyway, I'm happy.
I've decided to set the save template for the device and leave the generic save for other devices.

Last edited by eschwartz; 03-04-2013 at 11:18 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote