View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #1161
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivakuska View Post
THANK YOUUUUUUU

I debricked my kindle in Vmware just importing this image in Vmware.. I didn't received any error just my DVD (with image) wont boot after i restarted my PC.

Thank you very much .. I do not have words to thank you..
Woooo

Congratulations, and - you're welcome

... and - I may have been wrong. If it worked for you on VMWare with Windows, then maybe VMWare is indeed "passing along" all unknown devices to the VM. That seems to have been the case for you, but we'll have to wait for further testimonials.

About your other problem: make sure that all VMs are switched off. Your Kindle is normally recognized as a USB hard disk, and will normally display as some drive letter in Windows. Maybe one of your VMs is also snatching that. But as said before, I don't have Windows....
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote