View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #107
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows XP, Windows7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I do not mind reading an unfinished series. I might never get to read it otherwise. I could die, the author could die, the publisher could go bankrupt and probably other things as well.
Apache
If I die, then I won't care. If author dies ... been there (WoT). Publishers can be changed.
For me waiting few years/decades is worth escaping unpleasant experience of the cliffhanger.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote