Thread: Zero Day
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #3
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook*, nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I assume you mean the David Baldacci novel?

I've read it, and there are some similarities with the Reacher books yes. I can't say it bothered me greatly though to be honest. It was a while ago that I read it and I recall enjoying it but not being overwhelmed.
Yes, Baldacci's. I was a bit surprised of how much it reminded me of Reacher, just in the first few pages. Anyway, it doesn't bother me, I just found it peculiar.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote