Thread: MobileRead August 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #12
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Sci-Fi edged out Speculative Fiction for the win. I'm glad to see that Sci-Fi made the cut, but I think a month for Speculative Fiction would also be nice, as well as months for Short Stories, Humor, and Free-For-All.

Hey—that's four perfect categories for the remaining four months!
I would have preferred Speculative Fiction to win, that would include Science Fiction, it's "kissing cousin" Fantasy, and the whole horror/mystery/thriller/ ... (not real nor could be books) genre. But I don't mind if popular opinion dictates multiple months that leave me cold. I'm still hoping that Banned Books makes it for one month.

Last edited by Hamlet53; 02-16-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote