View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
KimberlyFDR
Zealot
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Fire 7HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Are you seeing them in your Carousel or in the actual file structure? I had the issue of some of my deleted side-loaded documents popping up on the Carousel again and I saw remnants of others when I looked at the file structure. Fully turning it off and then on again allowed the Fire to catch a clue and the documents were gone. However, if you don't want to do that, look at the files themselves when you plug it in. Are the folders still there? The documents? Delete them from there.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote