View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:19 AM   #81
knc1
Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesk View Post
Hi progress has been made.My usb adapter was junk.I ordered a real serial adapter with the max 232 chip,Put on a 3v external power,I am reading the characters in the windows terminal.However I cannot send files.in Uboot I tried to send files It says no response from the remote system.Anybody have an idea or a workaround?Thanks
You stand a good chance of junking your Kindle if you don't run the interface at its designed value of 1.8 volts.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote