View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
Bobioden
Connoisseur
Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad rMini
Books will not convert

After the latest update 0.9.19 I get errors every time I try to covert a book. I have tried mobi to ebub, and epub to epub, and get this error.
Any suggestions?

Convert book 1 of 1 (Free Four)
Python function terminated unexpectedly: 'Log' object has no attribute 'write'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/Python/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 147, in main
return run_entry_point()
File "/Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/Python/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 116, in run_entry_point
return getattr(pmod, func)()
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/worker.py", line 189, in main
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/convert/gui_conversion.py", line 31, in gui_convert_override
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/convert/gui_conversion.py", line 25, in gui_convert
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/conversion/plumber.py", line 965, in run
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/conversion/plumber.py", line 917, in setup_options
AttributeError: 'Log' object has no attribute 'write'
Bobioden is offline   Reply With Quote