Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:00 AM   #32
brudigia
Addict
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD Air, Kindle PW2 3G, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
This simply isn't accurate. You may have sent some books to the Kindle after it was ordered (and prior to it having arrived), and those would download automatically, but a new Kindle will not download all of the ebooks in your Kindle archive.
I seem to remember doing what I said, I certainly do not remember choosing the books one by one and sending them to my new Kindle. That would have been something which I would certainly have remembered !
But I will not contest the statement further, I have some doubts.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote