View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #392
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I'm glad you followed through and got a response. Hopefully you'll get a better PW out of it, although I feel the same as you, that perfect PW's don't exist. Still, some are better than others, I hope you get a better one. Keep us posted.
I felt a little silly after I sent the email because, honestly, it's not like I spend tons of money at Amazon. There hasn't been much disposable income around here in the last few years, so it's not like I'm some important customer that they need to keep happy. So, as I said, I felt rather silly after I hit "send". I'm pleased that someone responded, though. It made me feel better about the whole thing. Hopefully something good will come of it.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote