View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:36 PM   #15661
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 300, 350 Pink & Silver, Black & Red T1, K4NT, KPW, Red T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
I finished Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, which I wasn't that into, and I'm going to move onto Third Shift. Yay for another Silo book!
More power to ya! It is one of the very few books I've ever abandoned partway through reading. I hated it. I liked the premise of the story but it was tedious beyond all reason. Ugh! I just could not stomach the writing style and gave it up. I refused to torture myself by reading it. I got about half way through then said, forget this!

I am currently reading Jaws. I've seen the movie - and sequels - many times but never read the book. It's very different!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote