Originally Posted by mapline
Completed report 10 on Github as you requested.
Glad it wasn't my error but sorry it's caused you extra work.
Hey, not your fault I didn't keep up on what was happening
Originally Posted by davidfor
I was wondering if that was the case. I had the same problem for a hacked version of Modify ePub I have. You probably have the solution by now, but...
You need definitions for InvalidEpub and ParseError. Get the latest Modify ePub. I assume that is where you got your original container.py from. The appropriate definitions are at the top of container.py.
I just imported what was already in use, added some methods I found useful, and overrode write(). I'm perfectly happy to poach what kiwidude has already done if it's already solved there