View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #22150
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I saw pictures of sewage coming up and out of the drains in the bathrooms, soaking the floors and hallways along with some pictures of it running down the walls. At least most were able to have red bags to use and put outside so the waste could be taken away. Not exactly what they expected when taking a cruise, but I agree there are worse things in life and others that have it worse.
I guess that's really my point. I'm sure it wasn't a pleasant experience, and certainly not one that someone would want to pay for. But to sue the company for accidentally having to endure what we all know is everyday life in so much of the world should not even be permitted, much less something to profit from, and is absolutely absurd.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote