View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #39
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
I installed firmware 2.4.0 (because I'm an impatient stupidhead). At first, I thought this-google-drive-tool-that-needs-a-name needed to be reinstalled after firmware upgrade because the books on the virtual SD weren't visible even after restart.

So I reinstalled this-google-drive-tool-that-needs-a-name, and still nothing.

So I synced: tadaaa there the Google Drive books are, back on my home screen WITHOUT processing btw so they were there all along, just not visible. Plugging in USB and unplugging: books are still there.

So so far, this-google-drive-tool-that-needs-a-name seems to work with 2.4.0.

Would be nice if there's a way to have the virtual SD always "switch on" without needing a sync though.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 02-15-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote